£20 all over body spray tan.
The perfect tan is all about the colour and the way it complements your skin to glow. And that is why I introduce to you, Moroccan Tan, the original Argan Oil Spray Tan.
A highly natural formula enriched in Pure Organic Argan Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Aloe Vera and several other premium ingredients to ensure your skin is splendidly nourished for a deeper and longer lasting tan.
The unique formulation consists of innovative technologies which not only lock in moisture but also through the addition of added bronzers, from ash through to violet, prevent any yellow or orange tones on the skin.
Carefully selected ingredients reinforce Moroccan Tan’s philosophy of the importance of skincare offering natural and organic based products, free from PEG’s and Parabens.
Sunless tanning products do not contain protection from the sun’s rays. It is still important to use sunscreen as you would normally do.
As the dead layers of skin sloughs off, the spray tan will gradually fade.
Preparing your skin prior to tanning is vital as it can impact the end results.
- Wax or shave 24 hours prior to the spray tan.
- Shower and exfoliate prior to the spray tan.
- Do not apply moisturisers, body butters or oils to the skin the night before the spray tan or the day of the spray tan.
- Do not wear deodorant (I have wipes if you do), lotions, perfumes, or essential oils before or after the spray tan.
- Wear loose and dark clothing along with flip flop.
Just as vital as the prep care. Following these tips help to ensure the development of the tan is seamless and the lifespan of the tan is long.
- Do not touch your body while your spray tan is drying.
- Avoid activities that will make you perspire excessively for at least 24 hours.
- After the waiting period has passed, shower using warm water ONLY and do not wash your hair. Pat dry.
- Once fully developed (next day) shower as normal. Perfumes, deodorants and makeup may also now be used.
- Moisture daily to prolong the life of your tan and even fade off.